How to Apply
Applications will be accepted on an ongoing basis. Interested persons may apply using the CAP application form. Application forms can be obtained at the CAP participating schools, the Jamaican Foundation for Lifelong Learning (JFLL) Head Office and Adult Educational Centres, or downloaded and printed from website on the link provided.
Completed application forms are to be returned to participating institution, or the JFLL Head Office for processing along with:
- Birth certificate
- Two passport size photographs
In order to qualify for entry into the CAP-General, prospective students shall satisfy the minimum requirement as follows:
- Have not yet achieved grade nine (9) level education
- Within the age range of 16-18
- Have a Tax Registration Number (TRN)
- Applicants to HEART Trust programmes within the required age range who were not successful in the entrance test are also referred to the Career Advancement Programme General for remedial intervention; and can also apply.
- Be disciplined and goal oriented
|Download the CAP Application form||Download the CAP Brochure||Download the CAP Fact Sheet||Download the CAP Flyer|